An empowering training session for young corporate executives, aimed at the social aspects of your work & making them effortless, regardless of your background!
Luxury Tastings in partnership with Lady Danielle Di Masi of Next Business Leaders, has devised an indispensable session whereby you are warned “Do not let your young executives loose on clients, until they have spent the morning with these ladies”. Not only will participants learn the how to’s of etiquette & entertaining, but they will learn the ‘‘why” – how we act can deepen or sabotage our connections with others & that’s why mastering mindful etiquette is of the utmost importance.
The 2.5 hour session will cover:
- Personal brand & perception
- Etiquette – a history & understanding of the importance of verbal & non verbal communication in relationship building.
- A powerful list of do’s and don’ts of etiquette.
- Practical navigation through complex plate settings & canapé scenarios.
- How to host a table or group & leave a lasting, fabulous impression. practical scenarios are used to demonstrate. how to read people & gage interest or boredom through body language is covered also!
- How to open wine bottles, champagne bottles & serve basic drinks, when drinks at the office call & you want it to look seamless.
- How, through all of the above, you are setting yourself up for success in your business relationships
- How to deepen your connections with people in a work context & what the key drivers are to ensure successful relationships are built.
Session fee from as little as $120 per person for 25 people. Register your interest here.
Location: You decide what’s best for your attendees – Either your offices, or in a restaurant.
12-25 people, to ensure effective learning & participation in the practical elements
Take Home: An E-TIPS PDF is sent to each of the attendees with indispensible food, wine & etiquette information, to ensure that they can take charge of their entertaining with the assertions & confidence of a true host, which ultimately increases their chance of signing & retaining clients.
A drinks & canapé offering or lunch can be organised to follow the course, which is lovely for a welcome gesture if attendees are new to your business. Just let us know to add this to your booking.
Register your interest in this pioneering business training module today.